Saturday, February 25, 2017

You didn't think I'd let this one go??

Could there be a bigger baby in the history of world leadership??  Now he is skipping the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner because he thinks the press is picking on him.  This whole "The press is my enemy" bit is so tired and ridiculous.  I can't believe I'm agreeing with Howard Stern about anything, but he said it about three weeks ago:
"[H]e wants to be liked, he wants to be loved . . . He wants people to cheer for him . . . [H]e loves the press."
It shouldn't, but it continues to boggle my mind that this person truly believes that his ego is bigger than the country.  You know, I really hate to say these words, but somehow I think it's appropriate here for our Man-Child in Chief:

       Image result for man up

No comments:

Post a Comment