Friday, February 24, 2017

I live in a fascist country.

I suspect most of you reading live in the same one.

I found this gem tonight.  It is a similar list to one which has made its rounds over the interwebs lately, but I found this format intriguing:

                                 Related image

I'm not sure when this was made, but the way I see it, we can now X off the last two boxes as he has now called for us to have MORE nuclear weapons despite a claim he would like to see no one have any; and the latest stunt in excluding several major reputable news outlets from a press briefing while allowing drivel like Breitbart.

So if these are the defining factors of fascism, then we did it!  We are a fully-fascist nation! Congratulations 'Murica!!  U.S.A.!  U.S.A.!  I am so proud of us!

Oh yeah, one more thing:

Image result for fuck you trump

#resist

No comments:

Post a Comment