Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I think I've just figured something out.

I'm guessing most of you probably worked this out already; I can be a little obtuse sometimes . . .

So we know by now how completely ill-prepared and incompetent the Cheeto Menace is for what he is about to have handed to him in the next day and a half (God, it is so hard having to admit that!). Now unqualified moron after unqualified moron have been rushed through Senate hearings to measure their value as members of his cabinet.  As he announced his picks (like it's a professional sports draft) for each of his Secretaries, on paper one was just as inexperienced as the next and just seemed like laughable selections.  Here's my revelation: Trump ain't no dummy; he picked people he knew full-well were completely unqualified to make himself look like a genius by comparison!  He is going to be terrible at this job, so he is hiring people to work for him who will do even worse jobs in their roles, masking his own failures.

Now I admit I haven't watched much of the hearings; I prefer my head not to hurt anymore than it has during this entire transition.  I did watch for a bit yesterday.  I will say this: I was not completely offended by what Mr. Zinke (Secretary of Interior selection) had to say.  If he is truly willing to believe that climate change is not a hoax and that Man has something to do with it, let's at least engage him in discussion.  Ms. DeVos, on the other hand, is a total imbecile!  I don't even know where to begin.  Let's sum it up with three things: 1. lower wages for public school teachers (fuck you, you billionaire $200 MILLION Republican-contributing whore!!), 2. guns for grizzlies (What the Actual FUCK?!), and 3. YOU HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATION!!!!!  Yes, I am being very rude and crass, but this woman has absolutely no business even discussing national education much less being considered for putting her in charge of it!  And congratulations to Senators Sanders, Franken, Warren, and Murphy for nailing her over-privileged clueless ass to the wall.  And yet, somehow, inexplicably (well, maybe not inexplicably as we know every single one of his Human Dolt Shield will be confirmed thanks to the Republican-controlled Congress), she will become the next Secretary of Education.  Maybe I will have to rethink entering the teaching field: I'm already going to be afraid of what will happen to my wife's job and my children's education; I don't need to be frantic about my own position, too. That and the Clark County School District is a disaster.

I can't speak to much of the other nominees as, again, I haven't watched much else of the hearings. However I have seen the reports of what the rest of the gang is about.  Nearly every one of them is uniquely unqualified for the role for which they have been put forth.  Dr. Carson, who doesn't understand his growing up with food stamps and welfare is taking help from the government, wants to be Secretary of HUD.  A climate change denier will be in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency.  They're all total opposites of their jobs!  And behind this wall of excrescence will be his Orange Majesty sitting on his gold throne looking down at the peasants, all crying because they are suffering from the regressions and/or because they supported him and now realized they got duped. Thanks a lot, 'Murica!

No comments:

Post a Comment