Saturday, January 7, 2017

I am at a loss for words.

I am not sure why.  I'm probably just tired today.  I really want to say something about the pending doom that is the inauguration of the Great Orange Menace and the latest intelligence findings that have proven foreign interference.  However, I have, shamefully, not been keeping as fully abreast of it all as I should be and I don't want to speak out of turn.  All I can think about is a sketch by Key & Peele that I found hilarious and that pretty sums up everything I have been saying about this fool from the beginning, and especially since he inexplicably won.


Every time I think about what is coming, that we are about to have a Tweeter in Chief, not a true leader, not a real President, I want to scream out, "Well, there you go, shitheads, you got him; get ready to reap what you've sewn!"  But then I remember that what happens to them is going to happen to the rest of us.  We are all screwed.  I implore you that if you have an ounce of conscience about what is right and just, and how we should all treat each other with dignity, respect, and love, find your own way to peacefully protest this individual (I can't even call him a man) every step of the way until he proves he will step up to the lip service he delivered on Election Night about being a President for ALL people.  I'm not holding my breath.  Until then, #nevermypresident.

I guess I wasn't at a complete loss...

No comments:

Post a Comment